Sunday, March 18, 2012

What APOLITICAL means to YOU?

I'm a Civil Servant by profession and it has been quite long ever since I started thinking about this phrase.
Many civil servants are confused about what being APOLITICAL really means. Many consider apolitical means forbidding oneself from taking part in political discourse. However, for me, the lines are clear. I'm deeply into Politics and love discussing it. Because I know and I'm into POLITICS, not PARTY POLITICS! Many simply fail to differentiate the two and so the confusion. Any ways, whichever way one interpret, least it should be seen as restrictions to engage ourselves into truly meaningful political discussions. For it is the need of the hour. Remember, Our minds are like parachute, it works best when it's open.

to be continued...

1 comment: